1999 Mud Bog Class Rules
The class order will be as follows:
(O) Unlimited Cut and Paddle Tire Tires must be modified D.O.T. approved or paddle-style only. In addition to the sanctioning fee, sponsoring towns are responsible for providing the following bonus purse for this class only:$0 for 1-4 entries, $500 for 5-9 entries, and $1,000 for 10 or more entries. Entry fee will be $50 and will be added to the purse. This class is optional for sponsoring towns and organizations. Events featuring this class will be noted on the Mid-Missouri Off-Roaders mud bog schedule. Points will not be accumulated in this class.
(1) Street Stock up to 33.0" Tires must be unmodified D.O.T. approved of 33" or less in diameter. Axles and all major driveline components must remain in stock location. Vehicles must be licensed and insured. Engines must be muffled (no open headers). Full body required. Turbos*, superchargers*, aftermarket mechanical fuel injection, and multiple carbs are forbidden. Fuel must be gasoline, diesel, or propane. No alcohol or nitrous oxide allowed.
(2) Street Stock up to 36.0" Tires must be unmodified D.O.T. approved of 36" or less in diameter. All other rules from Class One (above) apply.
(3) Women’s Street Stock up to 36.0" Women drivers only. All other rules from Class Two (above) apply.
(4) Super Stock up to 40.0" Tires must be unmodified D.O.T. approved of 40" or less in diameter. Axles and all major driveline components must remain in stock location. Vehicles need not be licensed or insured. Vehicles must retain full body. Open headers are allowed and may exit through the hood. Turbos*, superchargers*, aftermarket mechanical fuel injection, and multiple carbs are forbidden. Alcohol may be used as primary fuel. No nitrous oxide.
(5) Pro Stock up to 45.0" Tires must be unmodified D.O.T. approved of 45" or less in diameter. Fuel injection or multiple carb set-ups may be used. Wheelbase may be modified up to a maximum of 30". Vehicles need not be licensed or insured. Body panels may be removed. Alcohol may be used as primary fuel. Turbos*, and superchargers* are forbidden. Vehicles must retain stock style frame. Nitrous oxide allowed.
*O.E.M. turbos and superchargers allowed.
Tire diameter will be determined by manufacturer’s sidewall stamp.
(6) Women’s Supermodified Women drivers only. Run what you brung. Tires may be any size, style, or configuration including duals. Tires may be modified for performance gains. Axles and other driveline components may be relocated. Tube frames may be used. Alcohol, nitrous oxide, injection, multiple carbs, turbos, and superchargers are all allowed.
(7) Open Supermodified Drivers may be male or female. All other rules from Class Six (above) apply.
Women drivers are eligible for competition in all seven classes. Male drivers may run all but Classes (3) and (6).